25/05/2018

Back Again - Picking Things Back up

So, this blog started off as a way to enable and promote a creative outlet in myself.
As often happens, life got in the way last year; an increasing focus on work and a house move meant that my attention has been elsewhere of late, but I'm now balancing both those things better, and want to give this another try.

I have no real expectations of myself in this, and perhaps that hasn't helped with maintaining a more frequent posting regime, but it also means it's something that I will do when I have something I want to say, expand upon or invite discussion and debate on.

If this serves only to get my brain working in a different way, and spending the time to sit and actually write thoughts down, then it will have achieved my aim. If it somehow promotes discussion at a wider level, then maybe it's an opportunity to learn too.

Watch this space.


No comments:

Post a Comment